Monday, August 11, 2008

and the winner is....

Joshua! --- I'm happy for him, I don't think he was the best dancer on the show, but I respect him for stealing the hearts of many Americans and getting them to vote for him. Plus he was in at least one or two of my favorite routines this season.

With the final 4 I wanted Courtney to win, because out of the choices I feel like she improved the most. I know that she wasn't the best either, Katee probably was of the final 4, but Courtney was starting to win me over.

Also, I think its dumb that they gave Katee 50 thou when she got 3 place, just for being the best girl. I don't think that's how the show was designed. If they would have announced before hand that the top girl was getting money as well, it would have been okay by me, but they didn't. I feel like the "top girl" got money BECAUSE it was Katee, I don't think they would have done it for Courtney, but that's just my opinion.

I do think all the dancers were able to get a lot of publicity from this show and I wish the best to all of them with their future dancing careers!

------------------------------------------------

I'll be IN Vienna in 28 days

No comments: