- Anthony and Jana being here was the best. They are two of my favorite people and I wish I could've spent even more time with them. Maybe forever. Thank goodness for Eternal Families. (More to come on their visit later)
- Scarfs are bomb. I think I'm becoming a scarf person, at least a little bit. Scarfs are not only stylish but they also keep my neck nice and toasty. We'll see if I continue to wear them once I'm home though.
- Facebook is so lame. I'm really sick of it, right now. And I'm thinking about getting rid of it for a bit. Who knows if I'll ever actually do it. But I did last spring for a month. So, maybe I'll have the motivation again to really do it? The only thing I like is looking at people's pictures on facebook, and posting them for mother to see. Would anyone support me in this decision? Claire and I just made a pack that we will only check it on Sundays. Hopefully that goes okay for us, and the first break will only be a day and a half so maybe that will wean us into it. Wish us luck!!
- I'm sick of males. And the fact that we only have 5 boys in our group here is a little annoying as well. Because normally I prefer their company. They really aren't that bad. Just sometimes it is so hard with how different male and female's thought processes are. I dislike not being able to understand them whatsoever. And
- 53 days till I will be home. Depending on whether Mom and Dad and Grandma are coming to pick me up here and travel around with me. If they decide not to and I fly home the 16th, then I will be home in 46 days. Its completely rockin' either way.
- These 2 bumps behind my ear suck. My head is sensitive there now, and all of a sudden there are two random bumps on the back of my head. It worries me a little bit, but hopefully they'll go away in a couple days and there will be no problem.
- A 4 pack of chocolate muffins may be one of the best purchases ever. I only ate one yesterday, but it was so absolutely delicious, and moisty and chocolatey. I may eat another for breakfast this morning, I'm really excited for it now!
- I'm 90% sure of what I'll be doing in January. Often I doubt my decision. Very often actually, but I know it feels right. And hopefully it will be the best decision of my life. I guess time will tell.
- Mexican food is so good. I went with a few people to the same Mexican restaurant that I went to before. Ali and I split a beef burrito so we could get chips and salsa as well. The salsa wasn't great, but the chips were great and salty. I can't wait to eat Rosa's when I come home.
I think that is all of my thoughts at the moment. I'll try writing about Prague and my time with Anthony and Jana soon. Hugs to all.