Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miss Quelsey

This is dedicated to Kelsey Groom. I feel like I need to write about her. I haven't seen her since April. We'll text or FB though. And today, when chatting on FB, (well we're still chatting) but so far we've typed the same thing (well, about the same thing) at the same time, twice.

1. Apologizing for not seeing eachother this last weekend.
2. She asked if Tolson was home, and I asked if she knew that he was home.


So weird. No wonder we are twins. =)






This girl and I have been through so much together. Good and Bad. From living next door, to being roommates, traveling to Idaho, to Brian Head, Freshman Academy, Liberty Square, and especially we have both been through a lot of boys together, and a lot of heart ache from boys.
I love you QUELS, I hope we can play again soon. I miss you so much!

No comments: