Tuesday, August 4, 2009

only

excitement: it fills my soul.

1. Only about 2 hours till I get to see Nate. That means I get to see him tonight.
2. Only 3 more days of classes. 1 Test. 2 Finals. Then it will officially be my summer for about 2 weeks.
3. Only 3 days till I get to see my mama. She's going to take me shopping, and help me pack, and we'll laugh together.
4. Only 8 (or 9) days till I get to see my papito. He's gonna teach me how to change my own bike tire, since it seems that is a regular necessity.
5. Only 13 days till my birthday. Then I'll be 21. I can no longer be told "maybe when you're older" cause I will finally be a "grown woman". I like to think I'll still be a little girl inside though.
6. Only 2 days till we find out if its a boy or girl. I think I'm almost as excited as they are

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I am afraid you may be my "little girl" always. Since when did you grow up anyway? I mean you were not being very obedient because I keep telling you to stop. I look forward to laughing together. Did you get your bed back for me to sleep in? I can't wait to hug you and kiss your cheek.

Scott & Ali said...

how was the reunion with nate? wonderful?