Tuesday, November 3, 2009

wants

i want new boots. actually i just want new shoes in general, but boots seem like the perfect shoe to get with the chilling weather. my current pair of boots are a dark brown color, and i absolutely love them. but i want more. i either want a lighter brown color, like a reddish brown, or some cute black ones. i would actually love the cowboy boot style. if you know of any good deals let me know (cause it takes a lot to get me to actually spend my money). but i would love some new shoes to keep my feet warm in this upcoming snowy weather.

i want this semester to be over. i actually really like my classes, but i'm completely ready for a break from them. plus, i want to be done with these silly things called tests and projects and quizzes and hw assignments. if i could just learn and go to class with out all those unecessary things i would be happy. plus i'm excited for my classes for next semester (though we all know once those actually start i'll be ready for the end of that semester too). and there is one more completely selfish reason i'm ready to be done, but i feel much to silly to write about that, or actually to even think about it. okay here goes. i'm excited for nate to get new classes and for the girls in his current classes to STOP texting MY boyfriend... see, completely ridiculous of me, right?

i want to know why i have this bump on my hand, palm side, just under my ring finger. actually, its not even visible, and i totally forget about it after a few days, but occasionally i start playing around with my hand/that finger and i feel it again, and i wonder. does my bone have a bump there? is that normal?

i want the weather to stay like this forever. its absolutely beautiful, temperature wise, if only the leaves were still colorful on the trees. i won't complain about the loss of leaves though, as long as this weather stays and we can postpone the snow as long as possible.

i want my hair to be long and my teeth to be white. my hair is getting longer, and i love that. but because i haven't had it trimmed in so long (hence it getting longer) its really unhealthy. i'm getting a trim over thanksgiving break, and that should be great to get rid of those split ends and keep it growing long and beautiful again. and i'm working on whitening my teeth as well. i've got crest white strips, stronger than anything you can buy from a store apparently, cause they're straight from a dentists office. and my teeth ARE getting whiter, but their also painful in the process. the cold air outside hurts them, and they just feel funny almost all the time. apparently that will stop when i stop using the strips, but until then, i'll keep on trying to make them as pearlywhite as i can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's probably a calcium deposit on your finger. I had one that was there for like a year, I just had to let it disappear itself. I do think they have medicines you can take that will dissolve them though.

Ellen said...

A guestion and a comment - why did he give them his number in the first place and tell him not to text them back

P.S. If you find a good deal for a pair of boots go for it and use the AE

emilymcb said...

I bought two pairs of boots for $50 at Forever Young at University Mall last week..

Britley said...

Juleen says that fluoride helps with tooth sensitivity. Maybe get a mouthwash or something? She probably knows better though. You should ask her.