Monday, May 17, 2010

Idaho

We were able to have a fun get away trip this weekend to Idaho. Dain, Rachel, Nate and I. We stayed in northern Idaho Falls with Rachel's family. We went fishing all day Saturday. I got pretty frustrated because there were a few hours where I didn't catch anything. But I tried to enjoy the sunshine. Eventually I caught 3 fish. We all got a little sunburnt, but I feel great today, and I can't wait to have it turn into tan. Nate and I were able to go to Grandma Brinkman's for lunch/dinner on Sunday afternoon. Uncle Curtis was visiting so it was fun to see him too.

It was a wonderful weekend. We hope we can do it again sometime soon.

PS. I've been failing at taking pictures lately. It doesn't help that I can't find the charger for my small camera. So I only took a few pictures unfortunately. Just know that it was beautiful up there. But here are a few : 

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I love my Idaho. I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend. I loved seeing pictures of your beautiful faces again.

Kelly said...

Aimee you look great!