Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PS

*We got mentioned on Newsweek. It's sad that the whole world is so happy to grab at any of the small mistakes we make and publish them. http://www.newsweek.com/id/192866

*The choir devotional was great today. They sang wonderfully.

*I just had one of the longest conversations in ASL of my life. Okay, so it wasn't THAT long, (like 45 minutes) but I couldn't rely on speech when I wanted to. Because he is Deaf. I'm used to signing with fellow ASL students and being able to mouth and talk if we HAD to. Ryan is so nice. Geniunely interested in my life. It was good.

*I ran into Tawny and McKinlee on campus today. I love Vienna friends. I love catching up. I want to play.

*I just planned away the next 20 months of my life. That's almost 2 years. I wanted to graduate next Aug. But there is 1 class that is only offered fall, and I can't take it this fall cause I need another class first. So, I'll probably be graduating, technically Dec 2010, but walking Aug '10. I declared myself a German minor while I was at it.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Yay for graduating!! 45 minutes is a long time. Way longer then I could sign for :)