Thursday, March 19, 2009

neue musik

I've gotten a lot of new music in the past few weeks from a couple friends. I got so much I haven't been able to listen to it all yet. But, there is some that I am completely obsessed and in love with.

Artist. Song. Album.
The Bird and the Bee. Birthday. Ray Guns are not Just the Future.
The Bird and the Bee. Ray Gun. Ray Guns are not Just the Future.
Deas Vail. White Lights. White Lights.
Deas Vail. Shoreline. All the Houses Look the Same.
Deas Vail. Anything You Say. All the Houses Look the Same.
Joshua Radin. Sky. Unclear Sky -EP
Joshua Radin. Today. We Were Here.
Joshua Radin. Winter. We Were Here.
Joshua Radin. Only You. We Were Here.
Juli. Geile Zeit. Es ist Juli.
Juli. Perfekte Welle. Es ist Juli.
Juli. Dieses Leben. Ein neuer Tag.
Paramore. Hallelujah. RIOT.
M.I.A. Paper Planes. Kala.
Mayday Parade. Miserable at Best. A Lesson in Romantics.
Elliot Smith. Baby Britain. XO.
Damien Rice. Amie. O.
Shiny Toy Guns. I Owe You a Love Song. Season of Poison.
Fair. Cut Down Sideways. The Best Worst Case Scenario.
Fair. Unglued. The Best Worst Case Scenario.
William Fitzsimmons. Even Now. The Sparrow and the Crow.

Okay. That's it for now. Check 'em out. Tell me what you think.

No comments: